
*For DECEMBER, I love it!!! I love this season!
*For family.
*For a safe and awesome trip to San Diego last week! (Pictures and post to follow soon, I promise.)
*Ashley for babysitting last night so we could go to Nate's work party.
*For Nate taking the day off tomorrow to celebrate my birthday with me.
*For making it 10592 days so far.... Hopefully I can make it one more :)
*For family christmas parties coming up this weekend.
*For Nate dealing with my "huge" mistake/misunderstanding from the trip! Hopefully, things will all work out! (I will give more details later)
*For a girls night tonight with my sisters, mom, and sister-in-law to see Twilight. (I know I am like the only one that hasn't seen it yet, but at least I get to go while it is still in the theater.)
*Being able to spend time with my children....I know I have said it before but they make me a better person and just being around them makes everything else seem not so bad.
*Christmas music!
* For Nate and all he does for me!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I cannot believe how old we are getting. Wow! I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment