I know this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I have been meaning to comment for a while. I love your "Thankful Thursdays." It is wonderful to hear how you are doing. You seem so happy. (Of course, who is really going to post anything rotten...) but you still seem genuinly happy. I would still love to see you sometime. I know I have said that before, but I really do mean it. We can catch up on our old school elementary days. Ahhhh. The memories. Thanks for your happiness and sharing it with all of us!
We have been married 12 years! (wow) We have been extremely blessed with five beautiful children; Karter, Traevn, Brekken, Peyton, and Brynlei. We know that life travels way too fast, and we wish we could just freeze these "moments" and stay in the here and now. This blog is about our life and trying to raise our five kids in this sometimes crazy world.
2 comments:
I know this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I have been meaning to comment for a while. I love your "Thankful Thursdays." It is wonderful to hear how you are doing. You seem so happy. (Of course, who is really going to post anything rotten...) but you still seem genuinly happy. I would still love to see you sometime. I know I have said that before, but I really do mean it. We can catch up on our old school elementary days. Ahhhh. The memories. Thanks for your happiness and sharing it with all of us!
He is 7! Wow, you are amazing I still can't believe you have 5. That is so amazing you will never know how great I think you are.
Post a Comment