
*That I got to spend time with my family this weekend.
*That it is September and time for new seasons of fall shows.
*That my children are watched over safely when I am not with them.
*That we finally got somewhat started on cleaning out our garage. Yeah!!
*That my talk at Mya's baptism went good and best of all that it is over and done with. I don't like speaking in front of people.
*For the craziness of having 5 kids in sports, dance, piano, etc.
*That I finally found an awesome piano teacher for Traevn. He starts next week. (He has only been asking to start for two years:))
*For the different personalities that each of my children have and what that adds to our family.
*For the ability to catch a glimpse of the world through my children's eyes.
*That my children are already excited for HALLOWEEN!!
*For the prayers that are said on our family's behalf.
*For being here for these moments in my children's lives. The sacrifice is sooooooo worth it!!!




2 comments:
Here are a couple sites I use to change my blog: I have been trying to learn more about HTML codes. It is fun if you can sit down and just play around with it.
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2007/10/tutorials.html
http://www.blogbulk.com/2008/12/how-to-add-background-picture-in.html
I am so glad you are my sister. I love you!! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to come visit in October!!!!!!
Post a Comment