
Okay, so it has been awhile since I have posted a thankful thursday (or any post for that matter) and I thought that I would share some things that I am really grateful for this week.
*I am thankful for doctors and surgeons that excel in what they do. Brynlei's pins were taken out this week and her arm has healed enough that she didn't need to have a hard cast put on. We just have to do a little physical therapy to get it back to normal. It amazes me how fast little bodies heal!
*I am thankful for experts that are willing to research, study, and dedicate their lives to helping us "normal" people learn about things that completely baffle us. In our case understanding and coping and learning how to help our child with Asperger's Syndrome. It is somewhat of a comfort knowing I too can research and learn the things that my child has to live with and helping us learn how to help him.
*Most importantly knowing that I have a Father in Heaven to turn to when the questions I need answered can only be answered by Him.
*Being eternally grateful for the trust He had in me to allow me to become a mother to my beautiful children. I have loved every moment of being a mother (even the challenging ones). My children have truly taught me more than I will ever teach them. They have helped me to become a better person. They have taught me what Christlike love really is. They have taught me true forgiveness.
*I am thankful for Mother's Day, for a day that I get to honor and reflect on the women in my life who have been such inspiring examples to me.
*Thankful that Nate and I finally had a date night after not having one for a few months. It only took him turning 33 to get one!
*For the people out there who truly love my children and care for their well being.
*For the many prayers that are often sent our way.
*Family, where would we be without them?
*For newborn babies that have such sweet, special spirits.
* The list really could go on and on but just know that I am thankful for so much in my life. I truly have been blessed with so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment