Monday, December 13, 2010
Okay, can I just say that my intentions are good to catch up but it really does seem overwhelming at the moment. So I will just enjoy the holiday season and if I get caught up then I do and if not well then 2011 will be my year:) Last week, Nate had Homicide training in Vegas and I was left to be the sole parent for the week. Can I just say how glad I was when he pulled into the driveway after the week was through? My kids are really pretty good kids and I really can't complain but it just helps me realize how grateful I am for Nate and for all that he does to help me out with all the many practices, appointments, concerts, rehearsals that come with having our crew of kids. Love him tons!!! Also, I really did enjoy just being with my kids and hanging out. We did a lot of fun holiday related things and with Nate being gone it also helped me to appreciate my kids and be grateful for the good kids that they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sure do love you guys. I'll be up just after Christmas so we'll have to get together. And who knows... I might be moving back in the next month or two. What a life, eh? Merry Christmas to some of my favorite peeps!
Hey girl,
We will definitely have to get together. We sure do miss you. See ya soon. Yay!! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment