HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!
Happy Birthday to my baby girl, Brynlei!!! Wow, I cannot believe that it has been five years since I had her. She has changed my life and our family's life so much!!!! She is totally girlie-girl and our little princess, but not afraid to be tough and wrestle or get dirty with the big boys . I love that she was born in February (the pink month), it fits her personality so much, she has such a big heart. She brings so much sweetness to our life. Her brothers are so protective of her and love her so much!!! I love that she is like a second mother to her brothers and helps me to keep them in line. I feel extremely grateful that Heavenly Father blessed us with this sweet little girl, who is five going on sixteen! We love you Brynlei!!! Happy Birthday!!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brynlei!! They sure do grow too fast :)
Post a Comment