Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have missed the last couple of weeks of thankful thursdays but that doesn't mean that I am not thankful for so many things:)
This week I am thankful that it is the last week of school. Don't get me wrong I love it when my kids are in school and doing the school thing all year round, but I definitely cherish the time that I get to spend with my kids each day.  I look at them and cannot believe that another school year has flown by and that they are growing up too dang fast.  I feel that if I don't take the time now to cherish every little thing, every little moment, every smile, every frown, then I will forget (and I never want that to happen!)  So I am thankful that I get to spend the HOT, VERY HOT coming summer days with those that mean the most to me, those that make my life worth living and living better.  I am thankful that I was chosen to be the mother of these choice spirits, they really do teach me more than I could ever teach them.  I am thankful that my Heavenly Father trusted me enough to allow me to become a mother.  I hope that I can make everyday in their lives count for something good.  So here's to Karter, Traevn, Brekken, Peyton, and Brynlei!!!!  You make everything sooo much better, thank you for being  you!!!!

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

As I always say I love your Thankful Thursdays and look forward to reading them. Keep it up!

Sherrie said...

Your words are so true!!!! Thanks for reminding us and sharing your thoughts about motherhood. You amaze me!!!! You are an outstanding MOM!!! You bless your childrens lives daily!!!! Love you!!!