It was great to see all of you! Hey, I will for sure be sending that book your way. It was really great to read...definitely harder to put into action. I hope you enjoy it. Also, let me know how the new "mom" book is. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but wondered how you and Chelle would like it. :) Take care and give everyone hugs for us!
We have been married 12 years! (wow) We have been extremely blessed with five beautiful children; Karter, Traevn, Brekken, Peyton, and Brynlei. We know that life travels way too fast, and we wish we could just freeze these "moments" and stay in the here and now. This blog is about our life and trying to raise our five kids in this sometimes crazy world.
2 comments:
You have a mac right? So you have a cool feature about finding faces in a photo and organizing it that way? I heard it was cool!
It was great to see all of you! Hey, I will for sure be sending that book your way. It was really great to read...definitely harder to put into action. I hope you enjoy it. Also, let me know how the new "mom" book is. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but wondered how you and Chelle would like it. :) Take care and give everyone hugs for us!
Post a Comment